Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Prego Pics

In response to those of you who are interested in my belly, here it is-getting bigger everyday. I know a lot of woman really enjoy being pregnant and just find it a really cool experience, I however am not one of those women. I don't so mind the shape of it as the feel of it, I feel massive and bloaty and tight all the time. Recently the baby has been kicking and moving a lot, it is crazy how strong it feels. I workout most days, and I know I have to gain weight but it is still frustrating to just watch the scale go up and up-I have never weighed this much in all my life! So basically I am super excited for the baby and not super excited for the pregnancy.

For those of you who haven't heard, we have a rather modest little babes that refuses to show anyone what is between their legs(didn't mean to rhyme-I promise), so far we have a doctor in Utah that said "Probably a girl" and a doctor in California that said "Probably a boy." awesome. So for now we are back at square one and HOPEFULLY will know for sure in 2 weeks at my next ultrasound appointment.

19 weeks



24 weeks-feels like I have been pregnant forever!

10 comments:

Tracy said...

I'm surprised you feel so bad because you look great! The only place that is getting bigger is your belly! That is kind of funny that two different dr's said two different things on the sexes. Hopefully they can tell at your next appt!

Andrea said...

you look adorable! you ALWAYS look adorable! miss you tons!

Josh and Gnickie said...

Hey there Dev!! I am so excited about your blog. Now I get to keep up with you guys. I think you look great! There are not a lot of women that can be pregnant and cute at the same time. We all can't be Devs.

I am excited to hear if you are having a girl or a boy. Keep us posted.

And tell your mom I love her and I am thinking about her all the time.

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Dev, I'm so excited you have a blog! Welcome to the blogging world. you are such an adorable prego girl! OH and your short hair is sooo cute!!! Cant wait to find out what your having!!! My vote is for a girl~! (if i even get a vote??)

Kendra said...

TAG we found you!! LOL a modest baby huh? :) oh the suspense!! We are expecting a boy, Sept. 5th, I think I must be just 2-3 weeks ahead of you, when's the big due date? Ya, I'm sooo jealous of your tiny budda belly! The second time around mine is huge!!! I feel like a boat lol! Basketball. Sounds like life is great, we are excited for you & your fam, just wait till you can fill your blog with adorable little baby pics!! Oh the fun you will have!! Send me an email and I will send you an invite to our blog - I just added a link to yours! TTFN!

Amy said...

You look so good! Hey, we didn't even know that you guys had a blog. Very sneaky. Hope you're enjoying S.D.!!! Can't wait to find out what you're having.

The Moss Family said...

OH SO FUN!!!!!!

Jessica G said...

You do look great! It amazing that you work out every day while you are prego. I can't manage to do that now I can't imagine doing it while I was prego. Fun pics. Hopefully you guys find out the accurate gender soon. If not I guess it will be a fun suprise!

Mindy said...

You look so good!!! Oh I am so excited for you!!

Megan Marie said...

Hey, I don't know if you remember me, but I thought I would say hello. This is Megan Stubbs (now riley) from Salem and I just think you are such a beautiful pregnant woman! Congrats!