Adorable. What a cutie-patootie! Loved the blessing pics--so wish I could have been there! Very happy for you and hope to meet the little miss soon!
what a beauty! Aunt Suzie did fantastic on her dress, it is so beautiful!
You look so pretty in all those pictures. I so wish we lived close to you guys so Graham and Paisley could be buddies.
Dev you look great!!! And I love Paisley's dress. Way to go MAMA Tucker!!
What an amazing dress! She looks adorable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Adorable. What a cutie-patootie! Loved the blessing pics--so wish I could have been there! Very happy for you and hope to meet the little miss soon!
what a beauty! Aunt Suzie did fantastic on her dress, it is so beautiful!
You look so pretty in all those pictures. I so wish we lived close to you guys so Graham and Paisley could be buddies.
Dev you look great!!! And I love Paisley's dress. Way to go MAMA Tucker!!
What an amazing dress! She looks adorable.
Post a Comment