Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 years

our first day in hawaii was our 2 year wedding anniversary. wow how the time has flown. it has been wonderful and absolutely more joyful then i ever expected

happy anniversary to my
uber-husband
my knight in
reef sandals
my hammer-wielding
security guard
my spider
assassin



here are a few shots from the big day-we were (and still are) so happy!



to celebrate we went to a tasty restaurant in waikiki called taormina. it was a sicilian cuisine and we had an absolutely divine four course meal. we started with beef carpaccio, which is pretty much really thin raw beef with thin sliced european cheese and onions-loved it! then we had scallop and shrimp ravioli in a basil pesto sauce. we also had some yummy basil bread. next we had tasanian salone, which is grilled salmon with a delectable sauce and grilled veggies. then we ended with three different gelatos-kiwi, mixed berry and lemon-mmmm! it was seriously one of the best meals i have had-loved it!



its always a bit of a trick to get a natural smile from chris, he's still cute though:)



chris gave me a really pretty locket with pictures of paisley and him in it, i love it! (I am wearing it in the picture) i gave chris new reef flip flops---i know, i know doesn't sound very exciting, but it is what he wanted and that is the guy that i married and love!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

yea for 2 years.
i am glad that you had a good time. love you guys.

The Moss Family said...

Awwwww...I am glad you guys got married, and I love your little poem about your "spider assassin". So cute.

Desiree said...

Congratulations on two wonderful years! I love it. That dinner sounds amazing! Yum! I'm glad you had a great anniversary. I'm looking forward to hearing more about your fabulous trip.
PS. Your hair is getting so long! It looks great!