Thursday, April 16, 2009

paisley's movin

here are a few videos of our cutie. the first is the classic lemon experiment. apparently she loves citrus. lucky we live in southern california.


yes, she is crawling, this video is a bit more then a week old and she does it even better every day, it is so fun!

paisley loves to "run" with daddy, i love her little high knees. she is such a joy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too fun! I love the lemon one. I can't believe she didn't even flinch. Paisley had her first lemon at Sweet Tomatoes around 5 months or so and she totally winced but kept going back for more. Funny stuff.

The Moss Family said...

That is hilarious that she actually liked the lemon!!! Usually you can get a pretty cute sour face!

ROAST said...

Cute.

Anonymous said...

Loved the lemon experiment, and loved Chris' cleavage comment!!!! Love you, too!

Jan

Becky said...

Audrey totally loved lemons too. What the heck is up with that. I miss you

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

She is sucha a lil cutie pie! Love her army crawl!!!