lately paisley has been standing super close to watch baby einstein. i come in and sit her down a little ways away, but she just gets up and goes back to standing. hope this doesn't cause permanent damage!
so, the other day paisley figured out how to get on top of the hearth...bad news. she is making noise, so i go see whats going on and see that she is up there, being the awesome mom that i am i wanted to take a picture to show chris and what happens right as i snap the picture?? she falls, it is a wonder that her neck isn't broken. so next time, rescue child first, don't take a picture...got it.
not a great picture, but you can kind of see that her teeth are in more now. and no paisley has not switched to an eastern religion, she just scratched herself and had a blob of dried blood right in between her eyes.
my little crazy baby, sometimes she likes to hold her binkie like this:
we finally got paisley booster seat. i really don't like high chairs, and i wanted something that she could be at the table with us, so this fits the bill. she loves it and does pretty well with eating in it. she also loves her new sippy cup (pink and green of course!) from what i hear i am pretty lucky to have a baby that breastfeeds, bottle feeds, loves her binkie and drinks from a sippy cup-she is awesome:)

paisley's latest trick is clapping. it is so cute, she does it on demand very well, she usually will get this big cheesy grin, like she is so proud of herself-love it.





4 comments:
Hey cute family,
That little one of yours is growing up so fast, she is a doll. I have a random ?. I think Jared and I are going to be done with school in December and we are getting ready to build/remodel a house in Oregon. Before we get too settled I was trying to think of a fun adventure for us. With a little help from my in-laws I am mulling around the idea of moving to San Diego for a few months. My sister is there and we always love to visit so it might be fun for us for a little while. Would you mind sharing with us where you live and how you feel about it so I can get a feel for what is out there. My sister is in the heart of downtown but I think we would like to be a little farther from all the busyness. Sorry to talk your ear off. If you have any insight great and if not no worries. Hope all is well. Thanks again. Jared and Amy Nelson
Glad someone else is a big fan of white! :) I was beginning to think I was the odd duck out here in Utah! I do remember visiting you with Angie when we were both in the 98th ward, and LOVING your apartment. I love your style!
I get to see you in a week!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!
hahahha It isn't often you can get a picture while they are falling and killing themselves!! That is a talent! Love you Dev! You are such a good Mommie
Post a Comment