ok, so i am so far behind on the blog, i have a ton of stuff to post, but before i do i have to post a link to this disney land proposal-it is sweet. chris wasn't quite this creative.....check it out. do you like big crazy engagements or intimate smaller scale ones???
4 comments:
I was good until the started to sing =) It does make me want to get engaged all over again though. Still to Eric of course.
That was seriously the craziest thing I have ever seen. I think I'm more of an intimate kind of girl, but a little something more would have been nice, but not that. That was a little much. :) Still cute though, I'm happy for them.
That was crazy! I don't know if I would want ALL THOSE people around who I had no idea who they were, but it was definitely a cute proposal!
Hahaha! Was this totally for real??? (When we went to Disneyland with EFY peeps in 2006 Chelsea Voorhies and ... Scott Schauss pretended to get engaged in front of everyone at the fireworks. Disneyland believed them and took them on a romantic boat ride in this secret place that most people don't even know there are boats!) I wonder how much you have to pay people to sing and dance for you like that at Disneyland! Haha! :)
Post a Comment