Tuesday, March 8, 2011

stripes

i did it. i finally made a decision and did something. i ended up choosing to do the stripes on my fireplace wall and keep my front room aqua. the stripes were so not as bad as i thought they would be. frogs tape is incredible. use nothing else if you ever do this.


even though chris vowed he wouldn't help me, he of course ended up doing exactly that. it went super fast with the two of us.

i love it! it looks great to the mirror hung too, more pictures of the house projects coming soon!

4 comments:

Kaela said...

I adore it!

Laura Horne said...

The stripes look great, I can't wait to see more.

Mindy said...

I just love everything you do!! It looks so fun and I cannot wait to see more!

Desiree said...

I love the stripes. Now you just need to come help me plan what to do with my house. :)