Whenever Paisley does a somersault, she pauses so much at the top, that I started to encourage her to work on a headstand. It is pretty tricky without any help for her, so we moved to the wall and she practiced headstands up against our wall. She has gotten quite good! She is such a character, Chris and I are loving this age and all the funny things that this little miss says. She is still almost constantly singing and is a real lover, she gives random hugs (or hugges) as she calls them through out the day. She also tells me and Chris that she loves us randomly during each day and just brings so much light and joy into our home and our lives. I am so thankful that Heavenly Father send her to us first, she is needed and loved so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment