On May 29th my awesome Sister-in-law, Stephanie, took some maternity pictures for me. Tucker was born June 1st, we barely got these done in time! I just wanted a few pictures to remember just how round I felt and how big Paisley was. I really love these, I felt beautiful and loved. I wore the heart locket that my mother gave me when I was a teen that has a picture of her and I in it. Can I just say that I really love my hair? Because I do. My hair and my eyes are probably my most favorite things about myself and Stephanie helped make them look fabulous in these pictures. Glad we got these taken before Tucker arrived. I actually came strait from a non-stress test appointment at the hospital to come to this shoot. The nurse wasn't thrilled with Tucker's performance, but after a few little shocks, he was "good enough." I pushed her a little to be ok with the reading because I was meeting Stephanie at the park for these pictures. I didn't think twice about it because he looked so healthy and perfect every other time, little did I know that I would meet him in just a few short days...


3 comments:
You really do look fabulous. Especially for being so close to your due date. Definitely amazing hair and eyes...and everything else too!! <3
You look great!!
Chandra
More Modern Modesty
Beautiful! I love the one on the bench with you and Chris. So cute!
Post a Comment