Tuesday, June 17, 2008

friday surprise

friday afternoon chris called me with a surprise, he had just scored VIP tickets to the Brad Paisley concert for that night! i was excited-who doesn't love free concert!?! julianne hough, chuck willis and jewel opened for him, they were all good, but brad was clearly the star-a great performer.

our VIP tickets, my favorite part being the VIP parking!! yeah for super close and convenient, they had a free food buffet at a special area before the concert-the best was the cheesy scalloped potatoes! yum:)

waiting for brad to come out, this might have to be the last picture of me until the baby comes, it is just not good for my self esteem.

brad's cool stage setup, lots of lights, lots of screens, very entertaining and he played the song that chris and i danced to at our wedding-pretty sweet!


8 comments:

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Nice! I love free concernts! And Brad is awesome. When is your baby due.. You look beautiful!

Anna said...

How cool for you guys. I bet that was a lot of fun. Also, you look great Deveney. I am 8 months along now and instead of getting a huge belly I just get puffy every where else (and end up looking like a girl who totally let herself go).

Josh and Gnickie said...

I am so jeolous. I would love to go to a Brad concert.

Tanya said...

oh my gosh so exciting! i am really jealous. that looked like such a fun time!

Jessica G said...

So cool what a great suprise!

Tanya said...

yes i do us photoshop, i have photoshop elements. i love playing around with it! i am just learning about digital scrapbooking and i think it is really cool! i am making trey's birthday invites on it and my friends baby anouncements. you can do so much!

Mindy said...

Deveney! I found your blog on E-Ro's! Yay! :) You look fabulous!!

Marleen said...

Most any VIP thing is awesome. Looks like you had a lot of fun.