like i mentioned in my last post, in july chris went on the hook up '09-the swinerton deep sea fishing trip. he had a great time and caught 2 tunas, while they were nice and fresh we seared the outside quickly and enjoyed them sashimi style with some soy sauce, it was soooo good, loved it!!

i got the baking bug early in the month and decided to make these little darlings:
cupcake buns, brownie burgers, frosting lettuce, ketchup and mustard. thanks to bakerella for the fabulous idea. i gave some to my visiting teachers, to neighbors and to the jensen's of course. they were a BIG hit, and a lot of fun to make.
bakerella had the template for the paper stuff, i just changed the words. the fries are sugar cookies with extra sugar for the salty look-i loved those!

mine don't look nearly as awesome as bakerella's did, but they tasted great and were a big hit around here.
2 comments:
dev everything looks great. awesome job on the dress the cupcakes and well just being a great mom.
LOVE YOU!
Dev, those are the cutest desserts ever!!! You did such a great job. I think I might attempt to make them for a RS activity I have. I hope that they turn out as cute as yours. Xo,
Post a Comment