Tuesday, April 5, 2011

baby #2


its true, i am pregnant with baby #2! i am so excited to have another little bundle of joy to love. i had been feeling like i was for about 3 weeks and decided to finally take the test on 2.13.11 to confirm it.


i was not super great at documenting the early part of my pregnancy last time so i took these shots on 3.2.11 to try and be better at that. not much of anything showing yet.



i am showing slightly now, so i will have to take some pictures and post them soon. i am not sure of my due date, after my first appointment they told me second week in october, but after my last appointment they are thinking november. hopefully we will have that cleared up soon. {i so need to be better at remembering the date of my last period. whoops.} for now, i am sick of food and having to eat so much to constantly to be feeling good, and tired at night. no throwing up and still able to workout pretty consistent, i know i have it easy compared to lots of women and am so thankful for it!

6 comments:

Spencer and Erin said...

Yeah Dev!!!! Congrats!!! I am so excited for you!!! You look fantastic!! And I can't wait to see more pics of your cute growing belly!!!

Mindy said...

DEVENEY! Congratulations, hon! That is so excitingly wonderful! And NOOO, I don't think excitingly is a word! Is it? ;)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Dev! I am so happy for you and your family!

Kaela said...

I think I told you on FB, but congrats again! I'm so excited for another sweet little baby! :)

Becky said...

Congrats my love. I know how you feel about coming to hate food. I get so tired of feeling so sick. It is the worst. Although I am grateful mine happens only for first trimester. Some women have it the whole time. EW!

Desiree said...

Congrats Dev! I'm so happy for you guys. You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL. Please post more pics of your growing belly. Love you BUNCHES! :)