do you ever really love an outfit, but then see a picture of yourself in it and think what??? this is one of those outfits for me, i LOVE it. i got loads of complements at church, but it just didn't photograph well in my opinion. i am so happy that i ended up getting this top that was in banana clearance, love it. but mostly i love my little lady. she is getting so grown up. i never thought i would only have a 3 year old, i thought i would have a little one to take care of as well, but since i don't...i am trying to enjoy just paisley and i. i can take my time on painting her nails several times a week and enjoy being all girl with her. she is so perfect to me.
ps-my skirt has pockets, love that! and quinn on glee wore it last season-i feel so cool.


2 comments:
Stop that nonsense. I love that outfit. And Paise is sooo stinkin' cute!!
I love your outfit. You look gorgeous! And I'm glad you are enjoying your time with Paisley, but I sure hope you get to add a sweet bundle of joy to your family soon!
Post a Comment