Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Beach



Whenever we go to the beach I totally take way to many pictures. I think it is because Paisley is always filled with so much joy, I tried to be choosy, but there is still just a lot of pictures from our afternoon at the beach. There was head high surf, so Chris hit the waves and Pais and I played in the sand and snacked!


First things first, we dug the big hole and look, I took a picture of me and my growing belly.




Of course we chased birds, and buried our feet.






We also collected lots of shells and then added them to Paisley's castle on the side of the big hole we dug. I love this place. Isn't it beautiful??


Chris came back from surfing and Paisley was excited to show him all her collected shells.


I love watching these two play, Paisley just adores Chris.


No comments: