Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Play Time/Pinterest try


With girl scout cookies making the rounds, I decided to put a Pinterest recipe for homemade Samoas to the side by side test. Overall, I liked the taste better of the girl scout version. However, I think I could like mine more if I cut the shortbread recipe in half-it was too thick. And I think that if I dipped them individually, rather then a chocolate layer on the bottom, they would be more like the originals. They were good though and got loads of compliments.


Paisley has been busy building towers and being pretty dang proud of herself. She has also been busy with 2 new dress ups that Gammie found for her. They have hoop skirts, jackets, and belts, they are so awesome and much better quality then the cheapo Disney ones she has. This girl has a fully stocked dress up collection now. When she runs she holds up the skirt, she is so proper like that.


No comments: