Seriously?? 5 years? That just seems crazy to me, so wild that we have been married that long. Chris planned a fun day with a mani/pedi for me and dinner in Del Mar, however my body had something else in mind. I felt super sick that day, icky, yucky, tired, and SICK. Luckily after a mid-morning nap I was able to get a pedicure(no manicure, I couldn't sit that long) and then was able to get ready enough for a dinner out. We stayed in town, rather then head to Del Mar and tried out a Mexican restaurant. It was really tasty, especially the homemade chips and salsa. I made it through most of dinner, but then developed a super nasty itch and rash all over my neck, ears, and sides of my face. Not exactly what we had hoped for, but we rolled with it and watched a movie at home. It was nice to not have to put Pais to bed, she had a sleepover at the Jensen's. I feel so lucky to have Chris as a husband, he is such an all star of a man. Love him!
This picture is actually not from that night, it was about 2 weeks later when the rash and itch came back, so annoying! I got lab work done, but nothing came up. My obgyn thinks it might be an allergic reaction to earrings, so I have been avoiding those and it has mostly stayed away, at least not been so severe. I am hoping that it is some random pregnancy thing and will be gone when baby comes...
No comments:
Post a Comment