Can I just tell you how much I loathe being itchy?? These pictures do not do the red, hiving bumps justice! I got my mysterious face/neck rash again, actually twice in about 10 days. After speaking to some doctors and realizing that they all thought it was an allergic reaction/that I am exaggerating/that I am crazy, I bit the bullet and a made an appointment with my homeopathic chiropractor that fixed the rash I had several years ago. After some testing she determined that my body was having a bad reaction to something that baby Tucker was producing in my body...awesome. Not much I can do about that, however after some more testing, we found that a kelp(as in sea kelp) supplement would help and would also help my nearly 24 hr a day heartburn/acid reflux. After a quick adjustment, my heartburn was already practically gone, I love this lady! (I just wish my insurance could pay for her) I picked up a kelp supplement and am happy to report that not only has my heartburn been less-way less for the following 2-3 weeks, but I have only had one small flare up of the rash since then. I take one kelp supplement every morning, I am a believer of homeopathic medicine! Also, I have not changed my diet, any face, body, hair, cleaning products at all during all of this. I knew it was not an allergic reaction.
No comments:
Post a Comment