I have been sitting on some dang cute fabric for some time now, not having the energy to do anything with it. Since the second trimester "I feel great" part of my pregnancy never came, I finally just sucked it up and got some projects done. First, I added some length to the leftover from college curtains that have been hanging in Paisley's room. I finally made her quilt(see that soon!)and had some leftover fabric to make the curtains the proper length, I am super happy with how they turned out-especially the pom pom trim. Then I made the chevron/flower pillow for our family room. Seriously might be one of my most professional looking items ever, I am super proud of it. And since I was on a roll with pillows, I decided to make a similar pillow for Paisley's bed, pretty cute no? Her room is turning out a bit more matchy-matchy then I had wanted, but it is more decorated and I just don't have the time or energy to go looking for coordinating but not matching things at the moment. I hope to break up the look a bit more in the future. I have finished some more projects but don't have pictures taken yet, more to see soon!
4 comments:
The pillows look SO great. Good job!
SO.FLIPPIN'.ADORABLE. I want your sewing/designing skillz.
these look incredible, girl! i love the fun pattern mixing on the pillows, so unique!
xo TJ
Oooh! I like! Super cute indeed! I can't wait to see some more of your projects, lady!!
Chandra
More Modern Modesty
Post a Comment