most of you know about prop 8 in california, we have really been focused for the past few months on doing what we can to get it to pass. personally i think this election year is a scary one, especially now that i have a precious child that i want to protect. with the election almost here i just want to urge you to vote if you haven't yet and to go here for more information on prop 8. now is the time to stand for what we believe in and to create a safe future for our families.
one of my good friend's made pumpkin templates and her brother carved these. i think they are sweet. i will be glad when the election is over and we can all move on with our lives, lets hope that our voices are heard.

3 comments:
those pumpkins are so.hard.core.
Amen! I've blogged and donated to prop 8. I wish I could do more.
It's so scary to think about what will happen if this doesn't pass or what could happen with a new president and with the economy like it is.
I just keep thinking back to conference and trying to remind myself not to get freaked out, but to have peace about it all, and that the righteous need not fear.:)
Those are AWESOME pumpkins, I am so impressed. Such a clever, appopriate way to get the word out! I totally echo Desiree's thoughts; this is such a scary election for our faith & families nationally - too many do NOT understand what is fully at stake. May God watch after our great country. Hope Paisley is feeling better now - what an adorable little girl! :)
Post a Comment