so back in october one night i was baking something in the oven. (can't remember what, but it really isn't relevant) any who, part way through the baking time it really starts to smell, so i open the oven and assume that some of the food is boiling over and spilling and therefore making a bad smell. we turn the fan on and open the back door. fast forward several days and imagine my surprise that while i am doing the dishes, i watch my little daughter open the broiler drawer and pull out this:
oh yes, it is a burnt purse with her bus driver, slinky and several shapes in it. apparently she "stores" things in the broiler drawer. now, i always check the drawer before i turn on the oven, luckily she hasn't been a repeat offender.
so sad to lose her favorite purse! (her only purse)
do you know what plastic smells like when it is melting?? i do, it is gross!
the scorched prom purse.





3 comments:
LOL that is sooo funny. It totally makes me think of my girls. They are so dang cute. I wish I could squish her all up. She is adorable.
so sad, but SUPER funny! Glad nothing actually caught on fire, that could have been bad.
Dev, you're doing so well at posting and catching up. I love seeing all of the posts. Paisley is growing up so fast. I can't wait to see her in a few weeks! We need to plan more, ps. :) Love ya!
Post a Comment