Thursday, May 5, 2011

papyrus

***UPDATE: i just went over to andrea's blog so i could link to it, and she JUST did a post about it as well, crazy! i serisouly had no idea that she had just done a post on it. that is funny.



i received an edible arrangement last month from some dear friends during a tough week{more on that soon} and noticed the use of papyrus as their font. kinda weird to not only notice but know the name of the font used, but it is all because of one of my best buds, andrea. andrea is a graphic designer and one day we had a conversation about how much she disliked papyrus and how much it was overused. since then i have seen it everywhere, and this was several years ago that we discussed it. it is totally overused, but i love that every time i see it, i think of andrea.
paisley saw the camera and automatically thought i wanted a picture of her, so here she is:


*if you are totally in love with papyrus, my apologies, but i think we can still be friends. maybe.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm not so sure if I am okay with the fact that every time you see papyrus you hunk of me :) but I think it is VERY funny that we both posted something about it. I had seen a commercial for them then saw something else... So I posted about it. Oh how I dislike it!

Mindy said...

This is fantastic because I had read Andrea's blog too. hahaha!