Wednesday, July 23, 2008
baby book?
as the time dwindles down to when our little princess arrives, i am frantically trying to get stuff done that i feel "needs to be done." chris reminds me that most of it doesn't need to be done, rather i just want it done. either way, i am on the hunt for a baby book and having a hard time. do most people fabricate one completely-like a scrapbook, or buy the ones with pages ready to be filled out? if so, what pages are good to have?? i think i would rather have one that is mostly a pre-done one, but then perhaps i can add a few of my own pages here or there-not sure if this is possible. i would really appreciate any and all ideas/comments. i found a site-here, that has lots of options, but still not sure what the best option is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
deveney:
this is kelli aguiar...i have the brella baby book and i LOVE it! it is pre-done and you just fill in the blanks - modern and funky and has 20 blank pages for scrapbooky type stuff. not only that, you can buy an additional matching book to put photos in if you don't think the main book has enough space...hope this helps!
Hey I loved having for my girls a first year calender. You can get them at Hallmark, it is great so that you can look back and see everything they did. Also I would do a scrap book that is pre-done for the most part because you'll find you won't have a lot of extra time to do extra stuff. Hope that helped!
Hey Dev.
It's Katie, I just saw your blog linked on Julies, I never actually go to blogs I just google reader them now, so much easier, Anyway, cute blog. My suggestion is the LDS version of baby books, it's pretty cute, straight forward, gives you lots of space for whatever and includes things like school days and primary things like baptism. I'm too lazy to make my own, no strike that, busy and don't care to take the time. Are ya getting nervous? You are going to be a great mom. Can't wait till your big day and we get to see the new babe.
Post a Comment