Wednesday, July 2, 2008

nesting

i am just about 30 weeks and it is really starting to get real for me, a baby is coming, in 10 weeks-or less lets hope! i am really starting to get the urge to get everything ready and learn all i can about labor and delivery(i am way nervous!) last week we got our very first baby thing-this dang cute bassinet, i found it down here, but my parents got it for us-love them!

it is going to be ideal for the first little while because it is smaller then a crib and portable, i love it! also, it turns out that when i was a baby i slept in a white wicker bassinet with yellow gingham bedding-you can't tell from the pictures but this is pink gingham. so that is kinda fun.

prego belly update, me at 29 weeks.

14 comments:

Tanya said...

oh what a cute bassinet...she we be such a sweet little pea in it. so fun you look great!

Andrea said...

you look adorable! can't wait to see you miss you tons!

Anna said...

Dev, you still look great! 30 weeks has really been the nesting phase for me during both pregnancies. Do it while you feel like it because if you're like me it won't be too long before you'll lose the desire and just feel tired.

Super-cute bassinette! Have FUN getting everything ready for your baby. I think it's one of the best parts of the whole "expecting" stage of motherhood.

The Moss Family said...

You still look amazing!!! I really do love that bassinet!

Marleen said...

I wish nesting happened all of pregnancy. I would have been able to get so much more done. Most of my pregnancies consisted of me taking naps. I had to take atleast two to feel normal.

Mindy said...

You look so good! And you belly is soooo tiny! P.s. I looooove the photo of you and Chris on the right-hand column (right above the wedding shot). You look great! :)

The Moss Family said...

We can't wait to seeee you!!!

Josh and Gnickie said...

Dev you look so cute. I love the bassinet. Hope you are still love CA.

Bethany said...

was i supposed to know you were pregnant?!?!?!? you look fantastic!! sure love you...

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Your So cute!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

Dev, you look gorgeous! It was so fun seeing you at the reunion, Zach really enjoyed getting to know Chris - we both talked about how we wish we lived closer so we could hang out more often! LOVE the bassinet, I'm so excited for you!! Kids are more fun that you can ever imagine!!

Desiree said...

Dev, I LOVE the picture of you. You are so stinking adorable. Don't listen to your dumb dr. You look FANTASTIC! Really! Are you growing your hair out? It's getting SO long! OH! I can't WAIT to see you!!! LOVE YOU!!!

Mary Ann (Crockett) Ahlstrom said...

Dev,
So you look great! And thank you for posting a picture of the bassinette. I have been trying for months to describe what it is to Ryan, but he can only relate it to a Moses basket for some reason. The picture was perfect. LOVE the new addition to your nursery.

Meg said...

My sweet Dev! I love that you are gonna be a mommy! You look so incredibly amazing! Can't wait to see the baby of the year!! Keep your blog updated for those of us that aren't near by!! Love you girl!