Tuesday, September 2, 2008

38 weeks

this weekend jan took some prego portraits for me on the beach, it was fun and i am glad that we could get them taken before the little princess arrives, less then 2 weeks left! here are some of my favorite shots. **warning** bare belly in some of the pictures, if ya don't want to see it, don't scroll down!





i think mine is bigger, good effort though babe!


love this one:)

13 comments:

ollie said...

What beautiful pictures!!!! Such a good idea to get those done! So many women (including myself) forget to take pictures of themselves while they're pregnant.

The Moss Family said...

WOW, mom did good!!! You guys were good models though!!! I am SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

WOW those are beautiful! You look fantastic, I can't believe you only have two weeks left. seriously, those pictures are just amazing, she did a great job. I love that you did these, I wish I had. maybe for my last kid....

Meg said...

As always you are darling! 2 weeks! That is soooo exciting! Can't wait to see what she looks like!

Annie. said...

Deveney! HELLO!? Did you announce you were pregnant in our ward? Maybe I already knew that and I just forgot (wouldn't put it past me!) But anyways - that is SO EXCITING! Any day now! I am stoked for you. Good luck with everything - you'll do awesome. Amazingly cute prego pictures, but the way. And I'm so glad I found your blog. :)

Anna said...

You look great Deveney! I am jealous you got away without getting stretch-marks. I'm still trying to figure out how those nasty things showed up on my belly when I was pregnant with only a four pound baby and doing everything I could to prevent them.

Anyway, that's neither here nor there.

Good luck with the upcoming delivery! Believe it or not I'm jealous...there's nothing in the world that compares to the first feelings of having a baby.

Carole Ann & Jon said...

love the pictures! I"m so excited for you. I cant wait to see the little bundle of Joy!

Desiree said...

Dev. I'm glad you went with the bare belly in some of them cause your belly looks FANTASTIC!!! Love the shots. Jan did such a great job and you guys are SO cute, with a cutie on the way. I'm SO excited for you, and this new step your taking. Love you lots!

Anonymous said...

We have Demi Moore to thank for this baby bump fad!
Jan

Megan and Adam said...

What amazing pictures! That was such a good idea you look beautiful! I can't wait to see your baby girl! I hope when she comes you post lots of pics!

Mindy said...

Deveney! Those photos are amazing!! I loved them all!! She's coming soooo soon!!!! :) GOOD LUCK! :)

gina said...

Beautiful You!

Anonymous said...

Dev, I got tearey eyed when I saw my fellow Niggarachie with such a beautiful belly!!!! Those pictures are simply wonderful, I think I think I will fly Jan out when my time comes around :) Love you girl, and good luck...