so its almost the end of my due date and no baby yet. so far, i feel normal, just really tired. my mom is now in town(yea for moms!!) and we are just waiting around. i have an appointment on tuesday, so we will see what the doctor says about inducing. last tuesday they said our little princess was 8 lbs. 2 oz, so she might be getting pretty big.
i did this awhile ago, but never posted pictures, i painted the canvas and glittered the p. for those of you who don't know, the p stands for.....Paisley! so this is paisley's wall, i've got her half of the room set up pretty cute, i'll try to get other pictures up sometime.
8 comments:
come on paisley! your "auntie annie" hee hee is patiently waiting as is everyone else like your mom and dad! :)
can't wait! so excited. . .love you all!
Oh Deveney!!! I am so excited for you! Good luck and I can't wait to hear your little girl is here!
That wall is perfect for Paisley! I remember the waiting game...it'll seem like it takes forever, and then it will be over. Enjoy your Mom, they are the best.
Paisley!! I love it. Different but not too wierd. Are you getting so excited? Call me if you get a chance. I have a dr's appt. tomorrow too and my dr is going to decide if she wants to induce me. So exciting!
Her room is so cute! Good Luck the next few days! Oh and I love her name!
I love the name!! Very unique and adorable!! I hope she comes soon for your sake! I went a day over my due date with Ellie and she was 10 lbs 1 oz!! Yikes she was big!! I can't wait to see her and hear how everything went! Good luck!
Looks so good!!!! I can't wait to come down and see you guys and your new little Paisley!!!!
Have you noticed that your babystrology countdown is now going the opposite direction???
Jan
Post a Comment