Sunday, September 21, 2008

41 weeks

well folks, we all thought we would have a baby by now, but since Paisley is so dead set on creating as much anticipation over her arrival as possible, looks like we are inducing tomorrow morning. here are the last prego pictures of me, from today-i have really popped out, or at least i feel like i have. wish us luck and the next post will have a picture of a baby!

14 comments:

Tanya said...

can't wait! i have been so interested to see if she really is a she :o) so excited for the pictures. looks like you have everything ready. so fun!

Andrea said...

LOVE YOU! good luck. you will do great! im excited!

Zach 'n' Jack said...

good luck! I can't wait to hear the news and see some pictures! Love ya Dev!

Meg said...

Come on P! You can do it!! Your mamma wants to kiss your cute face!! I am cheering you and your Mama on! Dev, you look PHENOMANAL!!

The Moss Family said...

We are so excited!!!!! We will be thinking about you all day, so let us know the good news when it happens!!!

Mindy said...

Ohhh! Good luck, Dev!! I hope she comes super-quick and painless! ;) I cannot wait to see her!! P.s. You look TINY for being 41 weeks!!!

The Barton's said...

Good luck guys I have been watching your blog for updates.

Anna said...

Yay! I am so excited for you. There's nothing in the world that compares to the feeling of FINALLY having your little baby here and the pregnancy and delivery behind you. I know you won't see this until after she's born, but I still wish you the very best of luck. I'm sure you'll do great! I'll be thinking about you today.

Tracy said...

How do you look so fabulous still?? I can't wait to see pics of the baby!

ollie said...

Good luck! Can't wait to see the little beauty!

Bethany said...

oh. my. goodness. can't wait to see cute pictures!!

Desiree said...

Good luck Dev. You look fantastic, and yeah. Your belly has just popped right out there in the end. You are too cute. I can't wait for the news. I hope all went well. LOVE YOU!!!

Danny and Lauren's Blog said...

Yeah!!!! Good luck!!!! Cant wait to see pics of the precious little thing. Thanking of you (and a bit jealous too -haha) Xoxo, L PS I am just going to go ahead and add you link to my blog. Hope you dont mind. =)

Autumn said...

You are such a cute pregnant lady! I'm with you, I hope that you can go into labor on your own, or already have I guess. I'm still waiting to see if my boys will arrive on their own. Who knows! Babies have minds of their own.