Sunday, October 2, 2011

chore chart


i decided that it was time for paisley to have a chore chart. she was already doing most everything on it, but i thought she would enjoy putting coins in her piggy bank and start to learn about money. i just made a simple excel chart and got some star stickers and stuck it on the fridge.


she did enough stars her first week and boy was she excited!




then she carefully placed the coins into her piggy, who she adores and i would even say love. look at her give that pig hugs. we have since changed some of the categories on the chart, but overall it is going pretty well and i like having something to help her earn money and to learn some responsibility.

2 comments:

Mindy said...

I think I will steal your adorable chart and give it to my roommates. ;) Something has GOTTA work in keeping the house as clean as I want it, right? :) She is so stinkin' adorable!

Becky said...

One of the smartest things I ever did. I need to change my categories