Monday, February 1, 2010

look what i got under the tree....

no, i didn't cut my hair, they are jessica simpson's clip in bangs! what do you think?? do they look fake? i hope not, i am not 100% confident in them, i have only worn them a handful of times...i love the idea because i really like a heavy bang, but they are so high maintenance for a regular basis. so i am still warming up to them, but don't be shocked if ya see me like this sometime:)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

I LOVE them!! They look so natural.

Marcus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anna said...

Oh Deveney! I LOVE YOU! They do look natural and you look hot! Rock those bangs!

P.S. I accidentally posted the comment while I was signed in as Marcus... I thought it might sound a little inappropriately creepy if you thought he was the one who wrote it. Anyway, that's what the deleted comment is from :)